Monday, January 12, 2009

Dreaming or drifting?......

So I'm torn. There is a dream inside of me that God has clearly placed there. He has planted it, watered it, shed light upon it, pruned it, protected it, fed it, and brought it along. I know the end result...well, most of it. It's the in between where I am stuck, pondering. I am stuck balancing bold steps of faith (some of you laugh at that given what I've been through) against the reality of practicality. Where is the center point? When the God of all creation whispers in your ear, "make a plan and I will bless it." you feel blessed and comforted beyond all imagination. Yet, I seek more. I want to say, "About that Lord, how exactly do you want that plan to look? Will you bless even the dumbest parts of a plan? Will you only bless that which fits your design that I need to seek? Could it possibly mean, "I have given you a vision Jay. Don't sweat the details, we are going there together. Don't focus on the little stuff, we have big things to do."?". I suppose. I hope so. I just don't know. I'm not fretting, which is nice. Just washing back and forth in a temporary sea of uncertainty. God has blessed me too much to fret now. There are too many people that we are going to (and have) blessed. Just got to get back with Him on maybe just a couple of the details...for now.

3 comments:

Brian said...

Just letting you know I'll be checking quite often now. Thanks brah.

Crafty P said...

hmmmm... yet even in the midst of those questions He does take care of the details, you know? right down to the smallest little unsuspecting ones that we barely dare to mention to Him.

Gotta love Him for that.

Jay said...

Yes Diz. He even takes care of the details of which we aren't even aware. So where is the line between seeking Him for direction and moving forward in faith? Is it in the times that you feel no direction? Perhaps. Thanks for the comment.