Thursday, February 28, 2008

MMA!!!

For those of you who know me, I'm sure you're shocked that I haven't posted yet on MMA. Sweet news today. EliteXC (partner of Showtime) announced that they have made a deal to partner with C freakin' BS to show 4 live shows on Saturday nights!!! That's MMA on network tv boys and girls. The IFL has been on MyTV or whatever network that is but so have I, I believe. Tell me, how much boxing do you see on live network tv during primetime? Oh yeah, there's none. Why? Because boxing is poop (this is objective) compared to MMA! Further, for more details, check out MMAJunkie.

EDIT: The UFC announced today that they have signed on Bud Light as a primary sponsor. This is monstrous news as well inasmuch that it gives even more legitimacy to MMA as a sport. This will open the door for other companies to do business with the UFC and MMA in general. Huge deal for the UFC and MMA. Will all due respect though.....R.I.P. Mickee's.

No comments: