Monday, April 14, 2008

It's Over...it's over....woof, it's over.

Sleep is the sweetest thing ever. We all lead desperate, over extended, busy but not always productive, too loud for the Holy Spirit to be heard, too much yet so little, no margin, unChristlike, self important, inward focused, lives that leave us needing, wanting, coveting, more sleep that we never get. But that's enough about me, let's talk about some other things that interest me. I apologize for letting this blog become positive when I committed to making it about the things in life that should but don't make sense. Next post....Global Warming...no such thing.

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Do I win some sort of prize or something?

Jay said...

Hannah, you win the "Sweetest Most Coolest Commentor Award". Congratulations!!!

Courtney said...

Wait...wasn't that my suggestion? Do I win an awesome internet prize as well? H.B.- I'll share!

Hannah said...

Sooo... have you thrown in the towel?